Submission Guidelines for E-nuus
If you have an event or announcement that you would like to submit for publishing in the weekly email “enUUs” (which goes out on Wednesday afternoons), please know:
- The enUUs is specifically for announcements related to Chalice events
and activities. Events held outside of Chalice that may be of interest
to Chalice congregants are not necessarily “Chalice events.” Please
see the procedure for Hosting or Advertising an Event as a “Chalice Event.”
- The weekly deadline for submissions is Wednesday morning at 10 a.m. to the Office Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Announcements may run up to two times. Please include in your submission which dates you would like your announcement to run.
- Routine announcements that aren’t time-sensitive may run up to two times every three months.
- Include a title and paragraph with important information, such as: contact information; the date and time of the event; and a description of the event.
- You may also run one “Save the Date” announcement one month or more in advance of your event.