Sometimes life feels easy and joyful, like a day at the beach. Sometimes life feels slow and hard, like slogging through a swamp. Today we consider the different landscapes and seasons of life and what we might learn from them. This is the third Sunday of Advent.
- Memorial for Jerre Doughty on Dec. 8 December 7, 2018
- Seeking an Interim Choir Director December 4, 2018
- Rev. Sharon Wylie “Waiting is hard” November 2018 Newsletter November 21, 2018
- Congregation President’s Message for November 2018 Newsletter November 13, 2018
- Rev. Sharon Wylie October 2018 Newsletter Column October 17, 2018