The world of the goldfish is defined by the glass bowl it swims in. Is the gold fish aware of the limits imposed by the glass? Are we as people constrained by similar invisible forces that steer our lives in ways we haven’t yet recognized?
Congregant David Peale is our pulpit guest this morning. David is […]
- Congregation President’s Message for November 2018 Newsletter November 13, 2018
- Rev. Sharon Wylie October 2018 Newsletter Column October 17, 2018
- Congregation President’s Message for Sept. 2018 Newsletter October 17, 2018
- Memorial for Sorab Ghandhi on Sept. 16 August 29, 2018
- Seeking art for our memorial wall! April 18, 2018