Temple Adat Shalom at 1:30 pm
Several of our Chalice congregants share their personal stories on what it has been like to choose the road less traveled in life. Please join our worship associates for this lay led service.
The best way to get connected at Chalice is to get involved. You might join the choir or other musical groups, bring your children to religious education classes, join a book group, attend a potluck dinner or practice yoga. Explore the pages in this section to learn more.
- Rev. Sharon Wylie – “Odds and Ends – Thoughts on a Variety of Topics” June 2019 May 25, 2019
- Special Event: Church Camp May 15, 2019
- Chalice in the News May 3, 2019
- President’s Message: Days of Miracle and Wonder – May 2019 May 1, 2019
- After the worship: More on Transgender Issues and Unitarian Universalism March 31, 2019