- People who meet in the Hub must be fully vaccinated (this requirement does not apply to children under the age of 5). Masks are required while entering the building. Masks are also required in the hallway, the bathrooms, and the kitchen.
- After all are present in a meeting room, the group can collectively decide whether masks are optional for that meeting. The free-standing HEPA air purifier must be used the entire meeting.
To Reserve a Room:
- Room use request form (online)
- Our buildings are not currently available for rental to outside groups
- Blue = Zoom activities (open to new people)
- Green = In-person activities (open to new people)
- Purple = Religious education classes for children and youth
- Red = Cancelled meetings
- Brown = Closed meetings for church business
- Yellow = UUA Denominational Gatherings
Note: a plus sign (+) means the meeting is hybrid—both in person and online.
- (B) Blue Room
- (Y) Yellow Room
- (G) Green Room
- (RR) Rainbow Room
- (FL) Fireside Lounge
- (CY) Courtyard
- (CG) Cottage
- (CH) Chapel