- Masks are required while entering the building. Masks are also required in the hallway, the bathrooms, and the kitchen.
- After all are present in a meeting room, the group can collectively decide whether masks are optional for that meeting. The free-standing HEPA air purifier must be used the entire meeting.
To Reserve a Room:
- Room use request form (online)
- Our buildings are not currently available for rental to outside groups
- Blue = Zoom activities (open to new people)
- Green = In-person activities (open to new people)
- Purple = Religious education classes for children and youth
- Red = Cancelled meetings
- Brown = Meetings for church business
- Yellow = UUA Denominational Gatherings
Note: a plus sign (+) means the meeting is hybrid—both in person and online.
- (B) Blue Room
- (Y) Yellow Room
- (G) Green Room
- (RR) Rainbow Room
- (FL) Fireside Lounge
- (CY) Courtyard
- (CG) Cottage
- (CH) Chapel