What Families Can Expect on Sunday
Before Service Begins:
Guardians and children should talk ahead of time about where children want to be during worship.
- Our Director of Family Ministries is in the courtyard before the 9 a.m. service and can help orient first-time visitors to our Religious Education program.
- Please fill out name tags at our Welcome Table.
- Children of all ages are always welcome to remain with parents in the worship service.
- Nursery care for children between the ages of 12 mos. and pre-kindergarten age is available on the Courtyard during the worship service. Parents may sign children into nursery care before service starts or after the story portion of the worship service.
- On regular Sundays, religious education classes for children and youth are held during the 9 a.m. service.
After the Service:
- Retrieve your children from nursery care or from classes.
- Gather in the courtyard for a cup of coffee and a snack! This is a good time to introduce yourself to others.
- Children will often play on the playground after service. Parents are responsible for ensuring the safety of their children.
- After your first visit, please fill out our online Connection Card in order to receive weekly emails about upcoming services and events.