- Text the amount you wish to donate, a space, and the one-word fund you’re donating to, to (760) 280-9599.
- The default donation goes to offering, like putting money in the offering basket on Sunday. Example texts:
- Other funds
- pledge – annual pledge (example text: 100 pledge)
- justice – special collection on Justice Sundays (example text: 25 justice)
- auction – payment for auction items (example text: 300 auction)
- Register: In reply to your text, you will receive a registration link. Click the link to be directed to a page to enter your contact and credit card information.
- After registration is complete, you will receive a verification text (as well as a verification email, if you registered with an email address).
- For future giving, simply text the amount and fund. You will not need to provide payment information again, unless there is a problem with your credit card.
- To set up a recurring text donation, text a dollar amount and “weekly” or “monthly” to make it a recurring donation.
- Example text: $10 offering weekly
- Example text: $100 pledge monthly
Keywords and Messages
Text these words to initiate actions
- Commands – Provides you with a list of the available generic text commands.
- Update – Allows you to update your payment method or recurring gift.
- Refund – Refunds the previously given contribution.
- Unlink – Unlinks your phone from the text to give system.