- Text the amount you wish to donate, a space, and the one-word fund you’re donating to, to (833) 942-1298.
- The default donation goes to offering, like putting money in the offering basket on Sunday. Example texts:
- Other funds
- pledge – annual pledge (example text: 100 pledge)
- justice – special collection on Justice Sundays (example text: 25 justice)
- auction – payment for auction items (example text: 300 auction)
- bread – homemade bread from Dean (example text: 20 bread)
- yoga – offering during Tuesday yoga (example text: 5 yoga)
- buddhist – offering during our buddhist groups (example text: 5 buddhist)
- support – offering during our support groups (example text: 5 support)
- event – event registration (example text: 20 event)
- helping – Minister’s Discretionary Fund (example text: 20 helping)
- Register: In reply to your text, you will receive a registration link. Click the link to be directed to a page to enter your contact and credit card information.
- After registration is complete, you will receive a verification text (as well as a verification email, if you registered with an email address).
- For future giving, simply text the amount and fund. You will not need to provide payment information again, unless there is a problem with your credit card.
Keywords and Messages
Text these words to initiate actions
- Assist – In response, you will receive directions via text.
- Funds – In response, you will receive a list of funds.
- Edit – Allows you to edit your name, payment method, address, and email.
- Halt – Allows you to temporarily disable Give By Text.