Our Christmas Eve service will begin at 5 pm online and in person at Chalice.
- You must reserve a seat in order to attend in person.
- We also ask you to fill out our online Chalice Health Covenant.
- In person attendees must be fully vaccinated.
- Masks required, outdoors and indoors.
- Childcare is not available for this service.
- We encourage at-risk congregants to enjoy the service by watching from home. (worship link)
5:00 pm Caroling on the Courtyard
5:45 pm Service in the Chapel begins
6:30 pm Candles on the Courtyard (end of gathering)
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Please be sure to check-in with a greeter. It is important that we document who is in attendance in case we need to notify attendees of an outbreak.
IN THE CHAPEL:
- We will close the doors when the service begins
- Congregants will NOT be invited to sing during the service
- There are four HEPA air purifiers in the chapel
- The HVAC system has been fitted with MERV-13 air filters. The system will run continuously during the service.
- We will use a carbon dioxide monitor to monitor air circulation. The monitor’s alarm will sound at 1200 ppm; if that happens, we will open doors and windows.