Under supervision, Childcare Providers ensure the care, cleanliness, security and safety of the nursery for the children at Chalice Unitarian Universalist Congregation.
- Maintain a friendly, professional disposition.
- Keep nursery clean and tidy.
- Interact with parents
- Greet parents and welcome their children with a smile.
- Be sure parents sign in their children and that their contact information is included.
- Remind parents to keep their cell phones set to vibrate.
- Provide stimulating activities and age appropriate play.
- Comply with all requirements of the Nursery Attendant Handbook, the Child & Youth Protection Policy, and Chalice’s Personnel Policy Manual.
PAY AND HOURS
This is a part-time hourly position that reports to the Director of Family Ministries. Pay is $15 per hour. Work hours are 8:15 am to 12:15 pm on Sundays, with extra hours to be agreed on.
Please email a resume of relevant experience and three references with phone numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org. A criminal background check will be required before a job offer will be made.