Chalice seeks a backup childcare provider for Sunday mornings. This is an “as needed” position, filling in when our regular childcare providers are unavailable. To apply, please contact the Chalice office.
Under supervision, Childcare Providers ensure the care, cleanliness, security and safety of the nursery for the children at Chalice Unitarian Universalist Congregation.
- Maintain a friendly, professional disposition.
- Keep nursery clean and tidy.
- Interact with parents
- Greet parents and welcome their children with a smile.
- Be sure parents sign in their children and that their contact information is included.
- Remind parents to keep their cell phones set to vibrate.
- Provide stimulating activities and age appropriate play.
- Comply with all requirements of the Nursery Attendant Handbook, the Child & Youth Protection Policy, and Chalice’s Personnel Policy Manual.
PAY AND HOURS
- This is a part-time hourly position that reports to the Director of Family Ministries.
- Pay is $13 per hour.
- This is an “as needed” position, filling in when our regular childcare providers are unavailable. Work hours are 8:15 am to 12:15 pm on Sundays, with extra hours to be agreed on.
- There is often, but not always, free time from 10:15-10:45 am. Please check with your supervisor to confirm if time is free or if there is work to be done. Childcare providers are expected to remain on site during this time.