I’m so grateful for all of you who listened to a sermon on a difficult topic–human trafficking–and appreciated the opportunity for us to learn about this as a religious community.
Here are some of the resources I mentioned.
Data / Information:
- San Diego County District Attorney’s office
- Study of Human Trafficking in San Diego from the University of San Diego
- From Point Loma Nazarene University (curriculum is called kNOw MORE!)
- Girls Only! Toolkit from the San Diego County District Attorney’s office
- Sex Trafficking Awareness Program at the San Diego Library
- Legislative Recommendations from the University of San Diego
- Empower Educators to Prevent Trafficking Act (introduced by Susan Davis)