Spiritual maturity is the aspiration of all that we do in religious community. Whether we attend a weekly meditation group, make coffee on Sunday mornings, or contribute to a special offering for a justice organization, we strive to live in accordance with our Unitarian Universalist principles.
- Spirituality groups offer regular opportunities for spiritual practice
- Our annual Spirit Study topic provides a program of learning, practice, and reflection over the course of 10 months
- Finding the right volunteer opportunity is one of the best ways for individuals to connect to the congregation
- Service projects in the local community remind the congregation that we are in relationship to the world around us
- Make a one-time donation to Chalice online
- Make and keep an annual pledge
- Learn more about Chalice’s charity partners