We seek to build a community where all congregants, from first-time guests to founding members, feel warmly welcomed and connected.
First-time visitors are encouraged to stop by our Welcome Table on Sunday morning to allow us to welcome you, share information, and help you make connections within our congregation. You can also use your “Connection Card” to request information about activities, religious education for children, volunteering, and care groups.
Newcomers are especially invited to drop in to “Sharing Our Journeys,” our group for those new to the congregation. We discuss religious questions, learn about the congregation, and explore spiritual practices. First Wednesday of the month, from 7:00-8:30pm, in the Chapel.
As part of a faith community that cares for each other, we seek to deepen our relationships through a variety of activities, including:
- Neighborhood Connection groups
- Spiritual practice groups, like yoga and meditation
- The choir, which meets Thursday evenings for rehearsal, and other musical and artistic groups
- Social meals, like our monthly Circle Suppers or Dining Out group
- Interest groups, like Chalice Readers (our monthly book group), Reader’s Theater, or Fiber Arts
- Volunteer opportunities: serve the congregation or serve our wider community
- Something that you will start! Read more on starting a new group at Chalice.